Beware the Villainess!

Dex-chan lover
Man, she's quite unlucky to have ended up in such a 3rd Rate Novel World where the 4 main leads are trash as heck(Jake seems redeemable) that Su Lüxia normally despises

I feel as if everyone is missing the best solution for Melissa -- that is a poly relationship with perfect bottom boy Nine and Yuri the caring OP switch.

Most of us surely agree that Melissa should be in a poly with Yuri and Nine. Especially when you can't pick just one of them for Mel. She surely is alpha for them and it'd also be fun if we some cute jelly banter of Nine and Yuri. 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

I totally ship Melissa x Yuri, but I wouldn't mind a poly ending, Nine is bottom enough to join them and Melissa can take good care of both 🤭

Fed-Kun's army
melissa just oozes this energy
d39d7d5e325459ba629e73a8db7f8581.jpg

i swear to god like i love this bitch i want her and to be like her i cannnot

OT3!!! Bc I can't choose! But really, Nine's soo cute, especially as a fluffy boy wolf and Yuri's like a tall glass of water in the desert of trashhh. Both their characters are super refreshing and unexpected

That fking
cheater!! beat the living hell out of the Yandere, Melissa!!!!
Rip him to pieces!! 😒😒

what a scumbag!
i KNEW he'd cheat. hopefully she switches it out beforehand and he's gonna out himself as a cheater by getting rattled when he's wrong.

Can’t take that bird serious. Especially with his name.

Gogo Melissa. I am all for a threesome with Yuri, Melissa and Nine.

Or Nine can stay as best doggo.

my favourite part of this arc is how whenever the camera is on melissa (vs peacock), the bgm is some epic shounen music and whenever the camera pans to nine, the music switches to a sad kdrama ost 😂 and with yuri it’s uwu fluffy music! it’s like they’re all in different genres and i LOVE that vibe 😂😂😂

It is true that he cheated, but I think she already knew that he was going to cheat. The thing is that he will never guess the value of the sword since it is the legendary magic forgotten sword. She probably already knows what he is going to bring.

GOD I love Nine, I love him so MUCH. GOD I WISH I COULD DATE NINE, HE IS AMAZING AND DESERVES THE WORLD. ALSO THANKYOU TRANSLATORS, I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO THIS, AND YOU NEVER DISAPPOINT!

Users who are viewing this thread