Beware the Villainess!

*wheeze*
It truly is never get bored seeing such hard-boiled face joke. I simply like this because of the comedy.

e1ac54549da2654e98ded604baae95c5115eb143.jpg

@Dommelien
I am but a humble fan feeding off the scraps given to me UwU

But in all seriousness it took so much effort making the thing and then having to post it on my Tumblr so that I could finally post it on here ;w;

SYT team are so funny 😭 best part of the chapter for me was the news at the end I love yall I swear

I don’t get the whole Yuri vs Nine thing when Melissa has two hands, you know. I mean it’s right there in the title page.

@Qxtno RIGHT??? I LITERALLY JUST CAME HERE TO COMMENT THAT... Fools... Team yuri vs team nine? You cowards, you absolute fools. Melissa has two hands. ot3 rights!!!!! I think nines misunderstanding rn is very cute and silly but i hope its resolved soon and i really hope yuri warms up to him also and they can laugh abt it later im begging god. The three of them r so cute and wholesome

Edit @K00K13 THIS GUY GETS WHATS UP!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH BABY OT3 RIGHTS!!!

The amount of yuri/melissa/nine rights i see in the comments genuinely makes me so happy for some reason like HAHHAHAHA hell yeah baby!!! No Fighting, Only Love :)

Wait omg I only just realized the translators are French?? Or only one person??? I SAW FRENCH

The comments below are RIGHT ! Melissa has two hands ! So no reason to fight Team Yuri or Team Nine ! On that note, damn that Peacock guy.

lmao "the only personality trait nine has... is crying" 🤣 yuri route ftw

nine still cute tho

listen
why fight over who is better, yuri or nine
when you could just
stay with me here
create an OT3
melissa is man/alpha enough for the both of them

NOW IM ROOTING FOR THIS ONE. PLEASE JUST LET MELISSA AND YURI BE LOVER IN THE ENDING. HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM SO GAY FOR THEM

I WANT MELISSA WITH YURI TOO HHAHAHA BUT I WANT NINE WITH MELISSA TOO! OH GODDDDD!!!!!!!!!! THE DILEMMAAAAA T.T

Users who are viewing this thread