Beware the Villainess!

Nononononononono, we ALL know for CERTAIN that Nine is BEST BOI !!! And Yuri can be the best friend, nothing more nothing less, I love my beautiful sub nine cutie pie, for once we actually have a femdom and a malesub don't you dare try and take that away from me!!! Thanks for the translation and I'm looking forward to Yuri's face when Melissa's request is to heal Nine, after all she only approached her for that so don't forget who's ALWAYS been the BEST BESTEST BOII NINE-KUUUUN CITENESS IS JUSTICE BAHAHAHA !!!! 😍😍🥰🥰💜💜💚💚💙💙

Y'all, Nine has his tongue cut off so how the hell do you want for him to talk to Melissa are y'all nuts or smth??!! Would hate someone just cause they're mute ?? Wow how rude ! Yet Nine we can obviously see his love for her and personality even through his body language, and that last chapter and his misunderstanding was so cute and funny, NINE BEST BOIII !!!! 🥰💜💚💙😍
And Yuri didn't even say anything either, what are y'all here talking about personality lmao the HYPOCRISY! Y'all are just jealous by the beautifulness and amazingness of our wonderfully awesome Nine, tsk tsk Nine stays unbothered hmph~

Woaaaah! This is the most enjoyable translation group! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I loooooveee the behind the report page!

i ship nine and her but also yuri and her is not so bad either 🤭 i love how she shut him off 🤣

N i n e, you adorable wolf, you! In all seriousness though, I think the best route for Yuri would be to be a strong independent woman, after having so much shitty love interests.

I’m sorry Nine you’re cute and all but Yuri’s the best route rightnow you better step up your game

Number one: this was so depressing at first I didn't believe it was a comedy.
Number two: MC stepped up and because of how badly she was treated, it felt justified that she became a perfect Mary-Sue.
Number three: why did they make Nine so weak? The contrast is supposed to be some kind of mirroring or maybe even some irony because traditional gender roles are reversed, BUT I FIND WEAK MAIN CHARACTERS ANNOYING and all that...grumble..grumble.
Number four: I love the depiction of pure female friendship so far. Thumbs up for that. Woot wooooot!

Pretty nice story it got going so far. I wanna see where it goes.

nine is a baggage with no redeeming quality, why would people even stan him with mellisa,

Users who are viewing this thread