Beware the Villainess!

Nine is absolutely precious 😇 loosing my mind he is way too cute when he bursts into tears with those googly eyes🙂

my hands itch, I want to slap Nine !!
Please stop crying every 2 scenes !!! If at the end of the story (in 100 years probably) Melissa chooses him (which is highly probable, we all know it) he hope that there will be a big character development first. I understood that he is a Werewolf but he looks more like a beaten dog ...

just caught up at 28 chapters and ive been reading nonstop. THIS IS GOD TIER. 10/10 5 stars! | also i ship protag and antag! actually i ship em with cute wolf boy too!

[chapter 28] Oh nooo,
Nine is probably thinking he got replaced ! But Melissa has two hands. One for Nine, one for Yuri.

Best villainess story you'll find around. Really good translation and very clean typesetting, too! 100/10.

I hope Melissa mops the floor with all those jerks, for the self satisfaction and her mental health.

Refreshing and unique?! Villainess?! Being dropped into a novel?!?

WHAT IS THERE FRESH AND UNIQUE IN THAT?!?!? Oh my God. This is the same dumb plot being used, and reused, and reused. Mediocre to the point of pain. In fact, I don't even know how the readers can keep up with this. Don't they feel their braincells popping?! Well, I guess it is the same as with junkies.

The art is jarringly mediocre. In fact, I wonder whether artists even draw this or whether there is a sort of bank of characters (for backgrounds I know there is) where they just pick them up, color them and whatnot. Because they are all the same. Those Page Kakao, I am not even able to tell them apart. Whether based on plot or on art. In fact, the plot doesn't even need to be addressed. Same plot as any other Page Kakao webcomic plot (with your very, very rare exception).

This doesn't even deserve a 0/10. This is a minus infinity. Jarring, mediocre … No wonder Pureunkanna does not seem to have a Twitter or Instagram. I would feel ashamed to be associated with this myself.

i think nine is cute, the amount of times he cries is probably psychological since in a few previous chapters it shows that he’s been abused and so on.. he’s probably afraid of the possibility of abandonment and wants to show his loyalty to melissa. that’s why he can’t stand being replaced. i agree, he cries a lot but i think it fits his character the best❤️

@MrMcPoopers lol arent you too triggered??? The reason so many people like this is because it's good in a way that the fl gives no shit about the original novel male characters and does something about it. Most of the people here are those who are frustrated with the lack of progress in other comics. But I dont think you need to exaggerate so much and be like "This doesnt even deserve a 0/10"
This one atleast deserves more than a 7 lol

droped it after the 12th chapter, so fucking annoying , every single character, worst of all is mcs monologues

Users who are viewing this thread