Beware the Villainess!

I was really enjoying this webtoon but had to drop it with how the mc treats her father. There was no reason for her to be so rude and condescending all the time to him.

Waaaaahw!!!! Shout out to the one who said not to treat her father like that! Just because he donated his sperm cell to make her into a living person doesn't mean he's a 'real' father. Did you even read how he neglected her just coz she.can't be his successor? How he not respect and care bout her decision when she says she wants to annul her engagement with the pr*ck? Sure it was portray comically, but imagine what her childhood feels like without parental love.

I can always count on this series to give me such a good laugh!! Honestly I love everything that's been happening so far. I hope Nine and Yuri have moments where they band together for Melissa.... but lord I want to see Melissa defending them from all four assholes right now iudsjnlkgs

Fed-Kun's army
@weepinglady In those scenes, he seemed to be really trying to be a father, but he just didn't know how. Noble families usually don't have very involved parents, and she had been just as distant to him as he was to her.
Then, when she went to him to ask him something, he took the opportunity to redecorate his whole office in pink and get both tea and snacks, since he was told girls like those things. He clearly wants a father-daughter relationship, but is just too ignorant and is trying to stay away because he knows she hates him.

She doesn't even call him 'dad' or 'father', just "your grace" or "duke".

It doesn't help that the main character is just assuming that he's a jerk from what she read in the book, and acts accordingly. Considering that some other characters end up acting differently from the novel, or just seeing them in person gives their actions a different perspective, I'm guessing that MC may eventually notice that he wants to not be so distant and take advantage of him.

I mean, if he really is a jerk who dislikes her, then why does he give her anything she asks for?

Group Leader
I'm seeing lots of angry/disappointed comments here, and I must admit that I'm very surprised considering how highly-rated this manga is.

My own opinion: It didn't draw me in from the beginning, but after a certain point I found myself enjoying it immensely. To a large part, that's because it does something unique even amongst all other villainess stories: It shows how characters' personalities could be interpreted differently. The bitch villainess is merely strict with people who have bad characters. The "cold, withdrawn" sniper is merely an arsehole. The persistent multi-millionaire is merely a stalking creep, and so on.

The fact that it sets itself apart with its uniqueness, and the fact that it's really funny, combine to make me rate it 10/10 from its original 7/10.

Aggregator gang
@Tairo I think you have a grave misunderstanding... The father didnt decorate the room for melisa but because of the son. Thats the main premise,the father who only favor his son to the point of being a complete idiot and the son being tired from that too much attention of his father who is too clingy and literally did everything the son wants.

YEEESSSS, GIRL POWEEEEER !!!!
Melissa and Yuri BFFs !!!! Nine our cutie please don't cry, LET HIM HUG YOU NOW HEAR ME MELISSA ??!!!
Thank you very very much for the translation Haha this manhwa is truthfully amazing and deserves every bit of all of our times combined together bahaha!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Sweet_Seats He decorated based on what the son said she liked, but he still did it for her. He didn't do it for the son.
He just seems extremely socially awkward and a pushover. Since she never actually talks to him, he can only guess what she would like. There's never been any mention of a mother, so that's also probably part of the problem.
Again, he's a bad parent, but it seems like he was trying there. Also, if he only cared about the son, then why give her whatever she asks for, even when it's detrimental to their daily affairs?
Like when she wanted him to give all the servants a day off.

Aggregator gang
@Tairo because he simply didnt care? And melisa was kinda pressuring him though. As long as melisa didnt do anything that would greatly affect the "family", she was pretty much non existence in his eyes.

#1.)why they grew so distant
e2.png

#2.) excessive favoritism
d6.png

3.)she didnt exist in his eyes,shes like a pebble for him that he casually forget her existence.
d1.png
the next page actually show him reacting as if it didnt happen in the first place, that how unimportant she is for him.
d2.png

Well, in the end, its not like he abused melisa or anything like that but still, he was useless parent at the end of the day.
Nope, he isnt even really qualify to called as melisa's parent you know...

Aggregator gang
I saw the thumbnail for ch.29, and if it isn't just Yuri's fantasies or someone else's, a weird angle or even just a coincidence, I will fricking take all the male leads and give them therapy and make them have a better life, where they're all happy

Btw, I don't get why people are hating -_-? Like Mellisa is like a revenge type and she has nothing to lose so she out for all of it, the minor plot twists are intriguing and it's fun to see all the retarded 'ML' get their ass kicked. In my opinion, I don't believe anyone would actually put such retarded characters in a story, but it's not like I even read reverse/harems

That's just my opinion anyway

This is officially the best Manwha I’ve ever read. Regardless of where it goes from here. And I only expect it to get better, because that’s how it’s been chapter by chapter. I was going to skip this because I expected it to be another standard “I was reborn as the villainess but I’m good and cute uwu now” plot.. ohoho... ohohoho!

I love how this manhwa is not serious about everything😁 literaly best manhwa ever

Pls I never supported any yuri but
Yuri >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nine

I can only remember nine crying lol if the author wants nine as ML I suggets a character development

Users who are viewing this thread