Beware the Villainess!

Fed-Kun's army
I stumbled upon a meme of this series today, well I do not regret checking it ! I laughed so hard and now I can't help but want more of it ! xD

Double-page supporter
@belindato

Don't be surprised if they do stop/get a c&d because certain -dumbass- commenters on the tapas chapters keep mentioning mangadex, how there's 33 chapters available, and at least one other person has called out tapas to see if they have it officially, of which one of the staff replied.
My head hurts...

I mean, I've been unlocking chapters there so it won't affect me but hopefully the rest of you don't get screwed over?

@Meekashee

omgggg i knowww i swear do people not have a brain? like either it's pure stupidity or it's one's own selfishness that thinks people dont deserve to read if they cant pay. I dont know why people are like this. it's crazy how people wont let others read without paying because most people can't afford to do so.
sigh its really the worst type of people to do so

Double-page supporter
@belindato

It's both ways really, there were those that said something like, "I'd love to read more but I have no more ink to unlock chapters with."
And then people would reply with mangadex, oi.
I mean if people just watched ads to get more ink it wouldn't be that big of an issue??? But I digress.
I've been going to each chapter's comments every once in awhile and most of those are on the 20th/last of the batch release.

Group Leader
Can we PLEASE bring Jack back PLEASE it's important and I need him!

Also, wow Katarina's impact, unironically.

wow there really are a lot of SFX. Thanks for doing much an awesome with them! It wouldn’t be the same w/o them. 🙏🏼

i won’t be continuing this series. no, i CAN’T continue it. don’t get me wrong, the story is great, the art’s great, the scanlation team has done an awesome job, overall it’s a good manhwa. but the sheer frustration i get from reading this makes me want to cannonball into a volcano. like legitimately i have never gotten more angry over characters.

La Vie en Rose novel paradise from author's POV, a hell to an actual character involved. It's hella funny and interesting even if the trope is overused. She ain't a saint but she also ain't a b. She's probably the type that cringes on every otome lines, even if it is like this it has some story of the 'slice of life' genre. That slice of life is only ruined by the said four shitty male leads.

TLDR
Expectations (character's one-side story) vs Reality (Actual character as a whole) effect on reincarnatee

@jpxev I get that lmao. I was debating continuing as well when we had the first encounter with Melissa's fiancé because I was that annoyed. But now that she's been
kicking ass I'm satisfied with these disgusting assholes getting what they deserve <3

Whoaaaaaa.. fan service!! Its the best fan service EVER.. NINEE I LOOVEE YOUUUUU 😭😭 soo cuter

Can I just say how much I adore Nine? I really want to see more about him <3<3
Also thanks for the chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread