Beware the Villainess!

!!!!!!!!!! Yuri lore incoming !!!!!

Seriously, I love Melissa, and Yuri makes my heart go doki-doki <3

I am not lying when I say this is one of my favorite Webtoon!!! The humor and the romance just fits perfectly. MELISA IS GOD TIER FEMALE LEAD!!!

Read after completion, because this manhwa is annoying as hell. It seems the MC look badass but there is no impact to the world at all because sometimes this manhwa dragging as hell for just one scene. All antagonist is the type that annoying stereotype and they appear every single chapter or at least mentioned.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LATEST UPDATE BECAUSE OF LANGUAGE BUT...

I'M SO HAPPY THAT NINE GOT BACK HIS ABILITY TO SPEAK 😭😭😭

I think the story is pretty fun and simple, it's a nice read when you're resting or waiting for something and some of the characters are likeable it's a manhwa so i'm not expecting any deep plot whatsoever but, it' fun.
And to @logos, pretty meaningless to write a critique here cause (hopefully) the creator can't read what you dislike, I suggest you write the critique somewhere else where the creator read such things.
Notes: oh, I almost forgot. If you really criticizing to the creator him/herself, please do not mention this website at all kay ;)

Ohooo, what curse, Yuri?! What curse?!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

OMG, I'm so blessed I can understand both English and Italian hahahahah I love the new chapters!!

Nine with his teeth back is the cutest thing ever!!! Also, the things he says are so... Oof! Too cute to handle!!

Edit: I meant Spanish instead of Italian. I'm talking about being able to read both translations here on MangaDex (whichever comes out first).

@JustATurtle suddenly the plot got waaaaaay deeper so hold your horses on that

I feel like in the latest chapter, the burn was a little forced or maybe just dont quite right, like a little nonsense. But this should show the quality of the manhwa. If the only thing i find fault with is a specific roast, this should show the quality of all other than it

Users who are viewing this thread