Beware the Villainess!

Nine ........ Wow just wow wish I could hear his voice too bet it'll be so sexy😭😭😭😭😭😵😳

@Helen_Brite

Oh, sh*t, I meant Spanish instead of Italian. Lol I only meant to say I can read whichever translation that comes out first here in MangaDex. Sorry about the confusion!

Group Leader
Ok so Nine is the fucking best. But Yuri is also the best. And so is Melissa.... POLY. AMORY.

(Usually I would not be on the "polyamory" ending but in this case I just want them all to be happy together)

Banned
Alright I'll say it, this is bad. Why doesn't this bitch simply just cut the guy out of her life? Why is she, despite being literally isekai'd in, so caught up in moment? I'm gonna be sexist here but this is clearly written by a woman that just wants all of this to happen to her. There's nothing wrong with that but god damn I feel like my time was robbed after reading this as far as I did.

cnd

@fasontales ...Are you saying that she should just break it off with the prince? Does it maybe not occur to you that, as the prince, he's more powerful than her?

Users who are viewing this thread