Beware the Villainess!

Fed-Kun's army
This needs some chapters to really get going but once it does it is great.

Ahhhh! Why is the fluff so short?
My heart goes doki-doki with Nine and Melissa's very sublime chapter..
I hope there's more~

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE UPDATE~ Love love~ 😍😍

@farfalla6 hahaha Ok. XD I read spanish too (despite english scan has a better translation, I read both). But since you said italian I was thinking there were more chapters to read. XD I can read italian too if it's manga. rsrsrs

Double-page supporter
Nine is best boy, yuri is best girl, and the faces mc makes are meme worthy

Also the end card is fucking pure gold

It's so good, love the MC and Nine and Yuri

I'm actually kinda hoping for some form of character development for the brats, just feel like something interesting could be done with that instead of leaving them one-dimensional

This is the first time I rated a manhwa so bad. Too many monologue without touching the inner background to be explained properly and not to mention, the prince and the other male character is so frustrating. No progress of character development nor the plot line. Just plain frustation of a character and plot.

Nine: I got a new tongue and fangs from lady melissa, so I'll dedicate them to you.
Me: violently smirking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This has got to be the most gorgeous art that I've ever seen. The story could be about potatoes and I'd still read it. Just looking at the art brings me such immense joy.

...is it wrong to only want a Yuri x Melissa ending for this? i mean Nine and Melissa would not be bad but i cant feel comfortable with animal x human 🤪 does not help that all the MLs other than Nine are...sigh

90% of my hope on it ending up a yuri manga, 10% on Melissa just being a boss and not actually being with anyone 🤐 or maybe a potion to make Nine 100% human? 😒

Users who are viewing this thread