Beware the Villainess!

HELLO YES DO YOU HEAR AND SEE ME CRYING IN RAINBOW GLITTERS SPARKLES SHINING DIAMONDS
AAAAAHHH Nine's voice after so long! THEY'RE ALL SO BLUSHY AND NINE'S TINY LIL FANGS SOBS FURIOUSLY AND THAT LIL HAND KISSIE

holyshit, this is one of the best shoujo around!! very nice story and beautiful art, 10.1/10

Oh my God, I'M SO HAPPY THANK YOU SO SO MUCH, NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE NINE !!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😭😭😭😭πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€πŸ’ŸπŸ’˜πŸ’ŸπŸ’–πŸ’™πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’šπŸ’›β£πŸ’πŸ’Ÿβ£πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’˜πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’›πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’ŸπŸ’—πŸ’ŸπŸ’˜πŸ˜πŸ’˜πŸ’ŸπŸ’•πŸ’™β£πŸ’ŸπŸ’œπŸ’ŸπŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’šπŸ’ŸπŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’™πŸ’ŒπŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™

Finding out that nine talks made me think that he is now a crybaby who can talk which I have always thought was pretty cute

I FLIPPIN' LOVE THIS SERIES TO WHOEVER'S PLANNING TO READ THIS: DO IT

great plot, even though it's your isekai novel trope, it's executed so well + the comedic factor does it for me every single time + BEAUTIFUL ART + NINE !!!!!!! = 11/10

And here I thought Nine did some war crimes against his fellow werewolves which was why he was banished in the first place and somehow red werewolf (forgot his name already) hates him because of that.

Turns out he really was and always is a fluffy baby boi πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Too much that the other werewolves can't handle it (❁´◑`❁)

Users who are viewing this thread