Beware the Villainess!

Wow, Jake is a creep.

I don't think this is overrated. I think it's actually fun to read. Just enough plot. Just enough character progression. Funny.

Wait, just now in chapter 41 she was talking about the source novel. Was it always a novel and not a game? I may not have paid attention, but didn't the story have multiple endings, like a bad ending with the creepy merchant? How could this be the case with a game, is it a chose your own adventure style novel?

lmao the fact Yuri could have magically stored her plushies away at anytime but chose to keep holding onto them the entire time just to flex Melissa's gifts is amazing

I hope melissa would find her own peace soon, cant stand the fact that she's surrounded by so many trash 😭

AHHHHHHHHHH the new update... I"M DEAD. the misunderstanding that's gonna happen due to this... wTF

NINEEE NOOO YOU POOR BABYYYYYYYY

Y'ALL IM RAGING RN HOW CAN SHE IGNORE POOR NINE LIKE THAT AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF TJAY OTHRT SON OF A DKDOOKDNJDKDK BROTHER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I really really hate the fireworks misunderstanding trope it’s such bullshit djdjdjd nine honey pls it’s not you pls stop these misunderstandings for nine he deserves betterrrr

Melissa used common sense and reasoning. A critical hit! It was super effective!
Ian fainted!

That girl is the MVP!! She gonna carry her whole party through the game!

And rip Nine for getting ignored during his confession.

Group Leader
Ohh god, I know how hard it would have been to clean redraw and typeset this chapter .
Hats off to you guys.

cnd

Brooooo... How dare you use the firework misunderstanding. Yah basic.
Also, damn Melissa. She a bad bitch.

not the fireworks confessions that don't go through ,,, ;w;</3 but i wasn't expecting jake to be stalking yuri ,, though i suppose if we look at the other male characters it's not unreasonable ...

Users who are viewing this thread