Beware the Villainess!

POOR BABY NIIIINEE!!!!!!!!! I love him so much!! The art in those panels he was talking to the maid is GORGEOUS

At this point Melissa is just gonna have to be forever known as the unmarried lady who lives with her girl "best friend" and her "butler" and just be in a poly bc I CANT CHOOSE
also I didn't think that yuri was gonna love melissa that's what made this one so good. I thought she was gonna be evil since melissa's taking away all the attention but yui genuinely wants that as well :(

> One half of my brain: I hope Nine and Melissa get together.
> My other half: YURI ROUTE! YURI ROUTE!
My entire brain: POLY ROUTE! POLY ROUTE!

Man, I'm not even upset that this is clearly going the het route. I read a lot of straight villainess mangas. Nine just... isn't a good love interest, at all. He has no personality or motivation beyond his soft boy puppy love. He's every bit as shallow as the other guys, just in the other direction.

Theory about Yuri:
I have this theory only because of how often Melissa brings up the Author of the novel in the story and how the author wrote the characters.

I honestly believe that the Author of "The Brats I Love" was reincarnated or transmigrated into her own book as Yuri. She was probably super excited to meet her characters and live the life of Yuri because she made those characters and so they must be to her taste. So when she first met her characters, she didn't expect them to be such assholes. It probably made her feel like her story was a failure due to the fact that her characters were as fake as a paper tiger. But she already dived into it and she knew the consequences of ignoring them because they already fell in love with her appearance. So when Mellissa came along, she was probably relieved that there was one sane person even if it was her antagonist.

now, I know that lots of people believe that Yuri had been given a second chance in life, but that wouldn't make sense because wouldn't she avoid them if she already knew the hellhole that the reverse Harem was?

Please not nine. Please not nine. Please not nine.

Please. Yuri and that shitty maid are the only good characters in this story. Don’t. Go. For. Doggo.

He already established he’s happy as long as he gets to stay by her side.

I’m going to be so disappointed if he tries to get her for himself, too.

Ready to take what enjoyment i got and drop the rest at a chapter’s notice.

It’s been a nice read up until now, at least! Melissa is a great character and the art and translation is excellent.

It sad to see that people are not happy with Nine as the leading man of this manhwa just bc Melissa, and Yuri have strong personality. Nine is obviously designed as side character that's why he don't stand out much so it make sense he don't have strong personality at least FOR NOW. What if there's chara development? Also, Nine's gentle nature is not an excuse that he can't be a good leading man. Asuka from Otomen is one of the best feminine guy i've encountered in manga but he's a really great character. I like Yuri as well but I felt like there's a story behind why she likes Melissa so much and it make me suspicious of her. Tbh I prefer Nine x Melissa x Yuri. I just feel sad when few Yuri fans are against Nine and criticize him. It's like telling a celebrity(Melissa) can't marry an ordinary person.

I just love this so much lol
I really hate stories where playboys are featured as the ml and they suddenly change upon meeting the heroine. It just feels so cliche and gives teens the wrong idea about how it actually goes in reality. Once I dared to warn people about the ml's playboy tendencies in the comment section, I can't even tell you the kind of replies I got for it. Ian is the perfect shitty character I've always wanted to get wrecked so seeing Melissa do it for me is so damn satisfying. I feel like I'm gonna be rereading his arc several times.

Edit: and who the heck is hating on Nine?? I always wanted an ml that wasn't a know it all so Nine is flipping awesome

That whiny bitch is so annoying. For me Nine is on the same level of trashy characters as the crown prince.

Honestly, Nine is like those typical manga fls who have no other job then to slog around ml saying ‘xxx kun,xx kun’ ( naruto, bleach etc

Users who are viewing this thread