Beware the Villainess!

Bahhahahahahahahahah be hunted and stalked and watched AND LOSE ALL YOUR PRIVACYYOU LIL SHIT BAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. *talking about Jake

Sure Jake is a creepy guy with no social consideration, but doing that to him before a hunt? I mean, has he really done anything to deserve a tortured death? >_>;

Fed-Kun's army
Hitting these suitors where it hurts the most...slim chance they will learn from this. One by one they will fall...

Pun

all I have to say is that clearly written by a woman. Everything is against women, and they have no rights. It's their fault for anything that the men do wrong and everyone acts as if it's completely natural.
Feminism in a nutshell.

Wild how people have issue with a strong female protagonist when there are plenty of other stories with overpowered male protagonists who people dont find fault in.

But the moment it's a woman its up for extreme criticism that she suddenly is a mary sue or is overpowered yet doesn't make the same criticism for the 1000000000000 other male protagonist isekai stories.

I like this story because it counters the usual otome game/isekai stories by not taking the bullshit of the male leads and excusing their behaviors.

I agree with @LegoBaka . He's deserving of so many forms of punishment but turning him into a rabbit to be hunted with a definite potential for death is going overboard.

Uhm... did u just turn ur brother...into a rabbit... for the hunt?....
LMAO

Ahhh can’t wait to see what happens when the stalker is gets stalked/hunted

only about halfway through these chapters so far but this is fucking beautiful. Excellent cast, plot development, and a cluelessly intelligent MC that just rolls with the story so perfectly. This is the best isekai I've seen yet, and I never expected it to come from the villainess gimmick sub-genre.

Dex-chan lover
You know that this manhwa was written for women by a woman, it is very obvious from the comments below that female weebs have dreams about being in her shoes.

Whatever, these otome game isekais aimed at women where the female lead is an overpowered genius aren't any different from fantasy harem isekais aimed at young men. Both groups want content that caters to their power fantasy. It is 'great content' as long as they can live vicariously through the actions of their fantasized characters. Shounen Isekais aimed at men (as the definition 'shounen' already explicitly suggests) show a male protagonist growing stronger and stronger while making lots of cute female companions, while these Otome Game Villainess Isekais aimed at women (as 'villainess' explicitly defines the target group) show a female protagonist outsmarting, overpowering, and playing around with cute or handsome men. Both groups are one and the same.

The image of a strong and dominant woman is apparently what most female weebs want, just as the image of a strong and dominant male is what male weebs want. Let's just say that this is average content in regards to how most Shounen Fantasy Isekais are 'average'.

@lionfromnorth even if you gender swapped all the power roles and stuff here, this story is still excellently written and portrayed, without any of the blatant garbage we usually find in a self-insert setting. Tropes are tropes because they're good, they're just so overdone they rarely get portrayed well (or with any depth). There's depth to every character I've seen so far in this, nobody things occur somewhat rationally, there's been almost no abuse of deus ex machina gimmicks, and i've yet to see any pointless fanservice.

I'm saying this as a male who likes reading garbage harem isekais for the mindless self indulgence, but this is a proper story I can enjoy every minute of. That rating over 9/10 I see up there is well deserved. So I find it a little bit insulting you'd try and dismissively treat it as a "women's" story. There's no ridiculous gender bias here. It isn't explicitly catering to women over men - it's just showing us a main character with some sense to her and a temper who happens to be fed up with the status quo and general bullshittery you get with romance and certain tropes.

Users who are viewing this thread