Beware the Villainess!

"I was spying on her no protecting her" my ass he was stalking her he must be an imbecile to convince himself that he is protecting yuri.

I know Nine is probably endgame but Yuri has such better chemistry with Melissa and it’d be poetic for the hated villainess to get together with the beloved heroine

Dex-chan lover
Before this series I'd never read a manhua I liked. Mostly because I just can't stand the huge blank spaces in between the panels. I'm so glad I overlooked it and started reading this. It's ridiculous! Badass MC completely thrashing the shitty personality tropes of shitty love interests for the heroine. Melissa is pretty cruel in parts, but like, you get why she's that way. She's totally the villainess! Her takedowns are the best. Seriously, payback is a bitch, and that bitch is Melissa. Hell yeah.

Also. Faces like this give me life, is2g:
unknown.png

Read this shit. That was not a request.

Legit gold comedy. Not one chapter u can let go without a smile or laugh. As the details are on point. Thank you for the updates.keep it up.

oh my god. Finally a manhwa with some good looking horses and not one of those 3d abominations

Did anyone else notice the classic shoujo manga scene in ch 44, where the FL gasps while saying the ML name..lol

Fed-Kun's army
I was a little bit skeptical about this because I thought Mellisa was going to be a heartless bitch and I wasn't in the mood to read something like that. I was flat out wrong. Her character is just so fucking life-like. She feels like an actual human being and its great. All the interactions with the other characters are done very well. Plus with the pacing at which she trashes on the bastards is perfect. Never a dull moment. Easy 10/10.

Fed-Kun's army
@plutonikum If it was super overrated, there would be a much greater disparity in the ratings. As in there would be a fuck ton more people giving it lower ratings. I do think its a bit over-rated, if I had to rate it super objectively, it would be a 8.5-9.25. Depending on where it goes from here it can easily be a 10 or go down to an 8. I'd guess a bunch of people here are giving it a 10 because they think its going to keep getting better from here on out. And I really can't blame them when the characters are this fun and interesting. I do think the villains are shitty and incredibly stupid, but that's what they were designed to be so its fine.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that think, that this manga centered too much spotlight on Yuri and her 4 horseman? I know that Yuri is the cute girl and all but what about our main girl Nine? Almost all of his confession got ignored because of the 4 horseman, It's really getting in my nerve, Also I think Melissa personality regressed after she meet Yuri, I mean before she meet Yuri she was a strong-willed, schemer girl but now she is just, Ha ha stupid main interest go *bonk*.

9.25 is too high of a rating for this manga, I think 8.75 is a better fit.

Users who are viewing this thread