Beware the Villainess!

Cliff hanger much huh? :'3

Thank you so much for the update!! I'll be waiting anxiously for the next one!!
This is actually my fav manhwa so far :'3

is there any romance that does not involve bestiality in this yet?
(like a confirmed ML other than Nine or any kind of wolf that can transform🤢) i still remember waiting for a Yuri tag since that would have been the funniest way to screw over the male leads in the description but that never happened afaik 😓

@Rain1255

Since when are werewolf romances considered beastiality? Like werewolves are people not animals??? Like they can turn into an animal but that doesn't suddenly mean their human form is invalid or suddenly isn't in the equation. Plus she's clearly being shipped with his human form which he is mostly in anyway.

That's like saying liking cat girls (or any other type of 'beast person') is beastiality, which it clearly isn't. Also what about other shape shifters? Are they not considered 'human' enough anymore either? I'm genuinely confused.

I really can't hate Jack. He's a dumbass 100%, but as of now he hasn't done anything that made him hateable like the other male leads. Fuck dude I even like him a little. His interactions with Melissa are fucking hilarious. Hope the author doesn't make him a horrible person so we can hate him too.

@K00k13 how do you make a catgirl? 🙃 is it a curse or magic that made him into a wolf from human? it literally says in the description that a wolf yearns for her and i think that is the closest your going to get to bestiality😇 even if the wolf can transform.... i am pretty sure it is still a wolf

@DJ_Akko lol that's true he hasn't done anything remotely bad like peacock dude, he's a nuisance yeah but he's kinda cute if just hope he stays like that and doesn't turn into a bitch.

@Rain1255

You can’t make a cat girl... it’s just a female with cat ears and a tail, like there’s not cross-breeding-

And a werewolf is a human who can’t transform into a wolf. We know he’s human but we call him a wolf anyways, it would be different if he was a wolf that turned human and didn’t know anything about emotions and was feral, but that’s clearly not the case.

I think you turning this into “beastiality” is your own thing?

Like it’s not like they have romantic scenes when he’s a wolf? All of them have been his human form.......

@JayCantRead i am only using that term to simplify it as it is, Nine being a wolf transforming into a human 😇 but the thing i am asking is if he is the only ML romance-wise. Beast people are not a big turn off to most people, like the opinion in catgirls and whatnot, but to me its the same as asking if there is cheating/NTR in a romance before i read it. just not my slice of pie 😄

I'm at chapter 11 right now and I'm about to pop a vein if this absolute beta cuck mc doesn't beat these dumbfucks soon.

If you hate passive main characters don't read this.

This is one of the first manga in a while where I didn' t like any of the characters.

@Rain1255

Aren't cat girls just born that way? In most manga I've read at least, at least in isekai since beastmen are a common trope. As for the line "a wolf that only yearns for the villainess", I thought they just used it like in the sense that "men are wolves" and it's just like a funny joke that he also happens to be a werewolf.

Also the thing about calling it beastiality is that you are implying that a) there is no consent since you are putting Nine at the level of an animal and b) that it is immoral which would make anyone uncomfortable with your comment.

It's okay not to like things and I don't have a problem with you not liking beastmen romances but like you don't have to phrase it in that way. A better way of saying it would be to say that you don't like lycanthrope romances or that you're not into werewolf romances.

[ I mean I personally really like them and like it feels like you're putting me at the level of an animal f*cker ;w; like I ain't part of that crowd hun :( ]

Dex-chan lover
Read this on your own risk.
Beware of laughter, you'll die!!
Yes, you have been warned!!

A lot of people consider the title misleading, but why the world still considering her a villainess after the reincarnation and why she works it into her identity it is part of the comic's social commentary.

Part of the reason why the MC is embraces being called villainous by others is because she's head strong, aggressive, and doing things noble ladies shouldn't do. It's not because she's on the evil alignment.

Users who are viewing this thread