Beware the Villainess!

I love how the main character acts like a total bitch. No mercy whatsoever. Though I am pretty sure there would be some criminals out there who would accept her request of killing her fiancé.

Ngl the plot is great, the strong female lead who doesn't give a shit is so refreshing and really cool. My problem is that the pacing of the story is rather slow, regarding the romance part that is. There are 13 chapters and they haven't even established who the male lead is. In romance "law" the first prominent male character to show up is normally the ml (male lead). If we apply that to this story it seems like the shitty crown prince is the ml. That would be fine if we knew this by looking at the front cover but the front cover of the story has a different ml which normally signifies that they are the ml. And we have yet to see this character! At all! So it's just super annoying and confusing because many of us came for romance you know? Otherwise it's pretty cool.

I really love this, thank you for updating!
I'm getting tired with the overused isekai plot but this one is pretty interesting and entertaining! also love the comedy
I'm glad the MC is a strong savage chick and her resting bitch face thoo :'D

I love this manhwa types. If you enjoy hillarious historical drama manhwa. You can try read this manhwa. And let's get in love with FMC cause she is really a MOOD and PERIODT chara everrrr.

I wouldve love this webtoon if it werent for the pacing, its too fuckin slow 😤 I love that the MC is a badass but having to go read chapters of rants and unnecessary high blood pressuring response from the shitty people around her are going to kill me, I really like the humor but it can only go so far until it isnt funny anymore. 😤
Binge reading the available chapters got my blood pumping from anger and annoyance, I hope the prince isnt the ML because Im so dropping this if he is, he's too much of a headache to be around.

Other than that thank you so much for your hard work♥️ Hope you guys take care of yourselves 🙏

I love her, please k*ll that trash really fast Haha, or no actually, torture him~
Btw...why aren't you just acting pitiful so that people will believe you instead of him ?

I really want more chapters, but with this pace it would only kill me inside to read them one by one, ugh, so annoying.

@Quirriff , I feel as though she could try some sly things like spreading STD rumours or acting pitiful instead of angry, but it doesn't fit her mentality at all. She seems to be the kind of gal that has no patience for underhand dealing or rational long-term plans, so doing those things don't fit her style. I hope the pace quickens soon, but I love the translators in doing this for us so I don't want to complain.

the pacing is unbearably slow. i love the protagonist and her i-take-no-shit attitude but jesus christ every chapter feels like we're circling... i dont think i can take any more of it

the pacing is odd. love the MC and the humor, but the story is a bit jumbled. dunno

The pacing is a bit weird?odd? all over the place? im not sure how to word it out but i hope u guys get my point. The plot is pretty interesting tho

pacing is reallly really slow. the characters kept dragging out the problem for some reason but im loving the comedy.

love the humor, hate the pace, thank god something good finally happened 'cause I can't take another stab of pain in the neck.
thank you guys for all your hard work, please keep safe!

I'm the other way around I hate the humor, love the pacing but god damn something good happen because the jokes are unfunny. I wanna read the story but the humor is just dreadful. everything is just funny face or funny reaction. and a lot of it is just memes. I never really liked that about webcomic that does that.
All in all thanks for translations.

Users who are viewing this thread