Beware the Villainess!

A funny and lighthearted manhwa with a charming, headstrong FL who puts the shitty reverse harem MLs in their rightful place (the garbage).

HOWEVER, don't read it expecting much plot. I don't think there's much of a story going on, but nevertheless, it's a delightful palate cleanser if you've been reading some dark stuff. Something along the lines of Bakarina.

Love the dynamic between Melissa, Nine, and Yuri, particularly the simping for Melissa 😌

The funniest manga in this genre!! amazing art and lovable main 3 characters <3 I always look forward for the next chapter🤩

Ahahahahahaha!!!

This manhwa is so funny yet lovely~
It makes me go crazy!!!

Ahahahahaha!!!

Thanks Saving Your Toochies~
You indeed save our toochies...

😍😍😍😍😍

Why is this manwha so good urgh, I just can't get enough of it, her death glares are magnus opus by itself.

Every chapter of this manhwa is really a masterpiece. Thank you Saving Your Toochies 2k19. You guys are gift from heavens 😍😍

Dang dude..... I got inpatient and just jump to google translate to read the Spanish release.
[/ I forgot about the clown prince..... becoming emperor after the book ends.]

@Angelwolf617 lmaoo I go to google tl the spanish chapter too after reading your comment
but i dont quite understand what the prince said when he cried

@ktmaa
The direct translation goes "Melissa, you (pause) why do you ... hate me? To the point of insulting me like this. I really don't understand why you hate me so much"

YESSSSS THAT'S OUR MADAM !!! YOU GO MELISSA !!!!
What's wrong with the sexism of that disgusting guy ?!!!!

I have read all the chapters so far in one day and I am going to reread them all again. I am so glad to however is updating these chapters. Thank you so much!!!

For those planning to read this comic: the first few chapters seemed kind of slow and maaaybe a little bit frustrating, but I'm glad I pushed through because when you get to see the characters on the cover, OH BOY this comic turned REALLY GREAT.

Users who are viewing this thread