Biamam Scans

@Vengeance22
They usually do but you either have to pay to view it or its sub-par translations, sometimes both. They don't even bother to get a proof-reader since it costs money and they have already "mastered" the English language so why bother?

Dang, Sucks that useless banning is happening, I was hoping they could translate Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou... I hope everything gets resolved! And thank you group Biamam Scans for all, up till now releases they have/had!

Group Leader
Something wrong with chapter number for Kenja no Mago starting from chapter 10. I think you should recheck and correct it back.

I would really love an update for Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido, please! Thanks a million for all your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Oh still ongoing illness, I thought she recovered thus the released chapters. Thanks for the heads up.

Dex-chan lover
Hello, do you have any news on Iris Zero. Are the author and the artist still sick or it's just a hiatus to develop more chapters?

Hello guys really thankful for all your work, did you guys dropped the series " I Was Kicked out of the Hero’s Party Because I Wasn’t a True Companion so I Decided to Have a Slow Life at the Frontier"?? I really liked and I am reading the WN, would love to continue reading the manga even the few chapters that are out

Thank you so much for introducing us to Ihoujin, Dungeon ni Moguru! I hope you'll be translating the rest of the 2 volumes as well ^ ^ I am so excited xD

Users who are viewing this thread