BIBLIOMANIA - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - Sunset

Aggregator gang
that was a great manga alright. Very different from your usual reads, very refreshing.

Aggregator gang
This manga lures you in with an interesting premise and gorgeous art, then sucker punches you with the ending and leaves you on your ass wondering what the hell just happened. Pretty cool overall.

Dex-chan lover
Aaahhhh it ended!!!! That was a good trip.
Anyway... Very
K I N O
I
N
O
, indeed

Dex-chan lover
Oh, her true form was a lot more monstrous like I was thinking.

Overall, pretty neat for a short story.

@chadsmithyboy
Can someone explain the meaning of the doll to me?
I'll take a shot at it. It might not even mean anything, but I have an idea I want to throw out there.

The doll probably is symbolic of humanity, and even after the human species is long and gone, it will leave behind some trace of its existence. For example, dolls are human-shaped because having toys that look like people have always existed in order to help a child socialize. A broken doll means it's no longer functional. Even so, it is proof that humans existed. So will the buildings, the roads, all man-made structures will most likely last long after humanity's end on Earth, and even the Internet would continue to exist as long as there is something to contain it. They are all sources of information about the human race.

Users who are viewing this thread