Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@K707 : Yes I read the Japanese raws.
My history with that series went something like this.

I believe I saw the first few manga chapters first, then tried to check where the novel translation was at.
Wasn't bad, wasn't great, but I was intrigued enough to check where the RAW is at.

The title of the arcs got me curious enough to check some of the arc-ending/beginning chapters (including the final chapter)
Went "Wait....WTF HAPPENED!?"
And then proceeded to spent all of my free time over the next 4 months binge reading that series til the end.

It's now one of my favorite series of all times that I can't always recommend due to how the early chapters are both insufferable and yet essential to truly appreciate later chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Brother: Oh god! Not even books will lure her out of her room! WHAT DO WE DO? ;A;
Father: I don't know! This has never happened before! Books work on everything in our family! DX

Anyway, yeah. The prince fucked up real bad.
I gotta say though, even if things were going well up until now, it's kinda his own damn fault for not adding a twinge of romance to his initial proposal. Any acts of romance afterwards would be treated as part of the act, after all.

To be honest, I kinda appreciate how...conclusive this misunderstanding is. Like, most misunderstandings are tiring and at least a little contrived, but I doubt anyone with common sense would blame Elianna for getting the wrong idea here.

Fed-Kun's army
MY HEART IS BREAKING AHHH
I felt like crying AND sneering at the end oh my goodness 😭💔

@shoker woah thanks for the insight! I just glossed over these first two chapters amd didn't think deeply enough

Dex-chan lover
p. 39 is multiple levels of oof. An avatar of pure passive-aggressive rage, that what it is.

Contributor
Sad chapter here.
Would be even better if she annonced the end of her engagement with the prince.

Dude, four years and they dismiss her so nonchalantly. THAT'S SO FISHY. SOMETHING'S UP..........

Dex-chan lover
From their reaction I'm kinda getting the feeling that those guys are perhaps trying to actually protect her by keeping her away from that act, but the way they are going about it is creating misunderstandings...?

Also, I'm not proud, but I'm breaking the 69 with this comment.
XJae4Ik.png

Sorry.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is good shoujo. It would explain why I don't care for it.

The faces of the retainers when she discovered the prince with Irene scream that he was practicing how to speak with a girl, lol
But seriously, I would be happy to have demon king snatch her away because he melted under her fluffyness.

Users who are viewing this thread