Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

YES, BECAUSE SHE CAN QUICKLY PUSH OTHERS WHILE HER HANDS ARE FULL OF BOOKS. I hope someone in there has at least one braincell

what if alexi knew something like this would happen and put a whole bunch of books in her arms so she’d have a cover?

BITCH HOW!?!?!?!?

She got a stack of books going up the stairs. ain't nobody that dexterous that they can trip somebody and not drop all the books and maybe even fall too .
This some amateur level villainy

Oh fck her... yeah bc the short quiet girl with her arms full of books and documents, not to mention her long dress, is going to kick the bs girl down the stairs... right....

The b**** is really pissing me off, but I'm even more annoyed at how easily the others believed her. Why is Alexei bullying her? I mean if some random girl hit on you would you so easily believe this stranger? GAHHH

i’m kinda annoyed when she’s saying “oh my” ?? GIVE SUM EXPRESSION DAMMIT

LEMME KILL HER
OMG SOTNAKDFHASJO; FHIEAKNLHSDFJBCXH AFJ;KNHEJDSKZNVJQKASZXLCHZGKJEVALSJCVXUKJ

WOWWW WHAT A SNAKE
also edit: even if she did mistreat irene, why is alexei treating the crown prince's fiancee like that?!!! so rude

Dex-chan lover
I doubt people will believe Irene words..are people stupid??? how can she even trip her when her two hands are holding stock of books that even taller than her???!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread