Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Supporter
I understand that we need a bad rival and a drama but honestly the "I want to protect the love interest/MC or whatever so I'm gonna push that person away, keep them in the dark, and not telling them a single thing, thus stressing them out" is overused...

what a scheming bitch, hopefully the crowd won't be a bunch of airheads
all my pure girl wanted to do was go to the fuckin library

ahhh that villain ~ I'm sure that in the garden she again blamed her but SHE WAS NOT EVEN THERE, so she was much angrier. I mean she came out of nowhere and claim her place. Also, how the hell she is supposed to push her when her both hands are full and the distance was that far. Bc if she did fell from the same distance without a fairy, she could have had faint not only had small injuries. I only wish others won't be an idiot. ALSO, She is known for she only reads books and prefer to only read books, how can she act as the villain all of a sudden, its all suspicious. I wonder what those who ignored her will do when she go to her grandfather's place ~~

k bye I’m gonna drop and read it like maybe 10 chapters from now lol I’m so sick of this trope and the mc isn’t even that pretty enough to make me keep reading
She’s cute but she’s not makin me gay enough to keep wanting 2 persevere lol

@Ixiaz I considered that but I don't think Irene has enough influence to fill the palace with her people. Judging by the comments of the background characters, even they know that something is up with Irene cozying up to important people and they actually laugh at the rumors of Eli harassing her. If she could actually stage something like that I'd imagine that her smear campaign would be going a lot better by now, lol.

If anything, I'd guess that young boy is the only plant since it was pointed out that Eli doesn't know him.

@AA-A-AA I don't have much experience with this kind of shoujo since I hate when misunderstandings are a big part of the plot. But the Prince and his retainers seem to be on top of things since they thwarted all of Irene's previous schemes, and I agree that they were all flimsy anyway. This feels like a short series which is why I think everything will get cleared up soon.

I know everyone is angry about Irene right now but I'm more curious about what Alexi said.(after rereading the chapter) He said"because of you the whole palace is busy right now." (Something like that) who was he saying that to. And that whole operation going on(the boats and stealing a place out).... I'm thinking that maybe Irene's father is doing something shady. In order to cover it up Irene needs to get married to the prince so they started this whole campaign to get Irene engaged cause they thought the bibliophile princess was a pushover. Hmmmmm....

Yeah, she really pushed her with those pile of books in her arms lool

I don't know why but it's just a hinch.
Maybe he purposely give the books and papers to the mc (knowing about the villain's plan) so that the mc can clear for her name. (based on what he said "such a foolish plan won't add up anything to the fuel")
I also belief that the prince will stand up for her no matter what.

Why didn't the villain just die out of her 'fake' fall already?!! urrghhhh!!!

THIS BITCH!! i stg if these dumbass people don't realise it wasn't her I'll jump into the story n kill them all

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmint13 well, she is a bit of a push over in the relationship department, so it's not a completely illogical move. I do love when these odd otome game like scenarios have actual reason for happening. Like that accomplishment of the lady duchess or whatnot where the "heroine" of the game appears to be some sort of foreign agent meant to weaken the country.

Users who are viewing this thread