Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Too much for hoping for a wholesome experience where the prince & everyone else was actually working on a surprise for Eli and Irene was helping and, y’now, more female friendships flowering in the genre. Let’s just hope this prince is not THAT gullible to fall (*pun not intended*) for that

Well, if anyone believe that bitch’s lie, they should get their eyes papercut treatment.

Hope the crowd has more common sense and can see through that flimsy lie.
It’s almost impossible to knock someone down the stairs and not drop half of everything you’re carrying.

A bit disappointed though, since I was hoping everything happening thus far would be an unintentional misunderstanding, at least between both girls. Was hoping it would turn out otherwise and they could be friends instead of love rivals.

@Krobelus I honestly hope it goes that way, but with the current progress of the story, I feel like it will be the exact opposite. Until now, it appears to be idle gossip, but I feel like this incident was orchestrated to try to not only gain more sympathy, but also have witnesses. That said, the evidence is flimsy, but since it’s a shoujo and most I've read have been known to deepen the misunderstandings in favor of thr love rival/villainess until the heroine prevails after numerous incidents have been resolved, I think shoujo logic will apply here. Fingers still crossed that I’m wrong though.

@Ixiaz That would be a terrifyingly interesting dark twist to see happen. She’d be a top tier villain then at the very least.

Dude. As much as I'd love to see the princess kick Irene in the back or trip her as this is the only way this could happen with her hands full, it didn't and everyone should be able to see that lmao. I hope so at least it wouldn't make sense for anyone to believe that except for of course: plot reasons.

Hopefully Eli leaves everyone n lives elswhere for a bit so they can repent. She's to good to put up with any of this scheming

Someone needs to bitch slap that hideous girl so she could have at least a tiny bit of brain to live with. Poor her not having the brain and mind to think logically :( I feel bad all her schemes went off target and seemingly obvious as if she wants to walk into prison herself xD

WTF is that girl doing like she just go and fall. This is why i hated those girls a lot -_-
The prince doesn't deserves her at all. She should find her true happiness

Fed-Kun's army
If the mob believes that Eli pushed her down with her hands full of things then I'm done

Dex-chan lover
So Irene is THAT scheming villainess after all. I sure hoped it was all misunderstanding and unintentional, but nooo.
But yeah please Eli can't push her with her hands full of things like that lmao don't be an idiot.

Fun fact: Kasur means bed in Indonesian.

Double-page supporter
Dude at least pick a time when her hands aren’t fuckin full of crap to carry around lmao someone with common sense please step in cuz this crowd is gonna go stupid 😅😂😂

o.o oh gawd. I'm feeling. . .like I want to go inside this manga and give everyone a slap upside the head. I'm still confused as to what happened in a couple of chapters back, everyone was acting cold to her and she didn't even know what happened, also Irene was wet. . .do they think she was responsible for the broken sprinklers? Her, who is known to only be interested in books?

Users who are viewing this thread