Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Well she might as well go and do it for real if shes gonna be falsely accused of it

Aggregator gang
Oh come on they won't be really stupid enough to think I pushed her?
With busy hands then?
Are they also blind? XD

Double-page supporter
I thought that maybe the two of them were like, discussing gifts to get for the princess, but I guess she actually is a villainous person trying to get the prince.

LMAO IF OUR CUTE BIBLIOPHILE PRINCESS PUSH HER WITH WICH HAND???????

I mean all her hand so busy with all those things 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lmao i'm laughing so loud at midnight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow, now I’m annoyed. I know it’s not unusual for the protagonist (or “villainess” in this case?) to be framed, but since she genuinely had no idea and was only interested in reading books, it all seems so cruel 😭

Bish... if you frame people at least confirm that the situation makes sense.

Aggregator gang
I hope someone calls out the absolute absurdity of this claim. Like how the fuck would she push her when her hands are clearly full of books.

omg. Just how, do you think Eli pushed you!?!? her hands are full. You wanna say she got magic???? if you want to frame someone, at least make it believeable. gosh

Okay what's going on is this reincarnation in otome game or is that Irene just some sly b****!!? And what up with her friends why are they treating her so bad? Friends supposed to believe each other or at least try to listen to her before glaring daggers at her!
Thanks for the chapter

This better work out for the best....
It’s going to look pretty ridiculous with her holding all those papers, she literally has no free hands to push anyone down.

I saw kids being better at making others look guilty. Sigh.

Prince sure is doing piss-poor job at keeping his beloved away from court troubles.

Can't really put into words the feeling I just had reading this chapter.
Can't hope for people to not believe in the " princess in distress" when they have already believed in those ridiculous rumours.
I was utterly annoyed last chapter and I'm even more now. Like if she was getting framed and the prince knew why didn't he arrange someone to keep an eye on elianna instead of just completely pushing her aside? One of those people with authority that doesn't seem to have any authority. How is he supposed to rule the country one day if he can't even fix one problem?

Dex-chan lover
Those guys seemed to be eating out of Irene's hand in the previous chapter, but...
Please, please, please tell me they're not so stupid that they'll blindly believe Irene was pushed by Elianna who was loaded down with those documents??
Or is Irene going to change her statement and say that she was tripped and they believe that? 😒

Ok, you can see the subtle ways people were trying to protect Eliana from Irene since the last chapter, but come on, you can't tell her even a little bit of what's going on? or to just be wary?? The girl doesn't even talk that much with people, she keeps to her books, so it's better to have her be aware of some danger than just going around not knowing what's going on and creating misunderstandings

Users who are viewing this thread