Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Honestly, other than an epilogue with a wedding and kids, this is the perfect place to end this gem but the TBC can be seen so...

can someone spoil me the next "villain" of the arc?

Aggregator gang
@Dezaki I'd say she's a Mastermind Theologian with the Scholar Lifestyle, Erudite, Frail, Attractive, Genius, Dull(simply because of how dense she's been till now), most Virtues(excluding Chaste), Content, Honest, and Shy traits. I wanted to add the Groomed trait as well, but given that her hair almost always looks like it's a mess I decided not to. She's definitely not Uncouth, though. She simply tends to wear her clothes and hair in a relaxed, unconcerned manner.

Dex-chan lover
Hope we don’t have to wait months again I really want to see what happens next.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
They could totally end the series there and I would be happy.
But nope.
We get more cuteness.

I'm happy. This month got so worse for me . And this pops up . Thanks for the morale boost. GAH these happy couples stories makes me believe again

@GambierBay I hope it's nothing like Fiancee of the Wizard where we were thrown into random drama... I don't mind it so much, but I want a least one arch of cuteness before we get to anything serious.

Contributor
This chapter is missing a page: page 22 is supposed to be a 2-page spread. That's why the art cuts off bizarrely.

Yaaay. I really thought this would be the end, but yaaay!!
That yandere prince tho. Hihi

Fed-Kun's army
'I dont think I can escape from the prince" LOL

She knows hes a yandere lol

Users who are viewing this thread