Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@Despada
From what I've gathered it actually focuses on how their relationship develops as she prepares to take on the crown princess role. Including tours of the regions and suggestions. Meant to suggest that one can be an otaku (Or in this case Bibliophile) and still have outside interests and the likes. Indicating that one should strive to be balanced.

Fed-Kun's army
Imo, this should end here. But yeah, still interested to see another story from them.

Group Leader
ugh this was perf. thanks for the hard work~

i wouldnt mind if it ended here, but seeing further down that the rest of the story is more of a "life after shoujo" dealio, im hype for that too uwu

Group Leader
so cute o////o
Yeah, 23 is also broken for me. It won't load <3

maaan i rly love the way they show that everyone has flaw. So far, Christopher is the best prince character I ever encountered. He has princely attitude but he's also like normal people.

Double-page supporter
The prince has my full pity 😂. Boy worked so hard to get engaged to her

The prince is kinda manipulative. And seriously? Nobody told her anything about her family history? I feel like her father or grandfather should be telling her this stuff. It seems important and a bit confusing.

Is this why he is reluctant to tell her the truth? Since the first time he was being honest with his feeling have caused her to leave the capital. So now he worry that telling the truth will make her leave again. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread