Wasureenu Majo no Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - June 22nd - D

Dex-chan lover
I was loving evil Ayaka. She was realizing her potential, sadly it's probably a one chapter thing. E
The little cheeky smiles when she starts messing with Hamano with the drawings. And especially the moment when she gets up in Hamano's face with THAT fucking smirk. You can only have that type of smirk when you're phsyically, mentally, or psychologically breaking down someone you hate and you know that there's nothing they can do about it. I only wish I could see how far Ayaka was willing to go.
I mean, the whole point of this seems to be her ego, she thinks because she's lived 5 days per day and has perfect memory of each instance, she is unfathomably more wise than she is and is now being faced with near constant reality checks that she is not actually more mature than others despite the 5 days per day time loop...

also for all this Hamano hate, you were all kids their age and I know damn well if you were watching someone prove to be way more innately talented than you go from noob to pro in a week or so and be mad as hell having done it for 3 or 4 years... in fact for some of you, you probably still act that way!

Dex-chan lover
Harem time? xD She has a lot of love but doesn't understand it. Old hug? She's more like a mature child.

Supporter
LOL well i guess just mental capacity, if anything i'm surprised she wouldn't just feel like she's in their 50s and all the highschooler emotions basically like 5 year old/toddlers lol
I thought it was already explained in the LN by this point but was this skipped over in the manga?
Spoiler tagging as a courtesy but it's not particularly important information: Aizawa considers herself to mentally be 75 years old(5 x her physical age of 15) because that's about how much time she has experienced.

Dex-chan lover
My girl Aizawa is messed up and I am here for it! Whoo!

Since Inaba came to visit the next day I take it the day she exacted her revenge wasn't chosen... But with Inaba's whole "I'm going to become a witch" speech I suspect something more is brewing.

How exiting!
Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Just because she's mentally old hag, doesn't mean she isn't in a body of teenager with all the hormones and stuff, and also she isn't like normal old woman, who would have a lifetimes of various experiences, most of them those of adult, and relationships with other people. People who get to old age normally have seen kids they knew grow up, have dealt with a job or few for decades, have seen older friends and family die and grieved after them, probably went through few pets as well. It's those experiences that make someone old wise and mature.

MC is just repeating her childhood days, she is distant from her peers due to that, but not in the way actual old person would be. She's just a kissless virgin with no experience in relationships stuck in normally hormonal teenage body, that looks the same age as her crush and that goes through same part of life (high school) as the crush, just on repeat.
yeah there are def 'adults' out there that still throw 'tantrums' but i'd imagine this will either end with her 'breaking' the loop or just somehow dealing/coping with it. (tho i can imagine a story similar to this where the mc would be more of an adult/middle aged and just move to the middle of nowhere to where it wouldn't matter about the loop/keep to themselvse)

Users who are viewing this thread