Wasureenu Majo no Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - A Cherished Person

Dex-chan lover
The way the mangaka draws Michiru makes her look like... a temptress ? I don't know what the right word would be. But I get this ominous feeling that she's not 100% honest with Ayaka... The whole "I'm a witch" thing, and now the "Michiru will die" aren't helping this feeling quiet down at all.
Can't wait to see how it plays out! Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Now I don't know if this was addressed in previous chapters, since I can't remember;
Can she actually die? Has she tried? Cause as dark as this gets, that's gonna be one hell of a dark path to go down...

Dex-chan lover
The way the mangaka draws Michiru makes her look like... a temptress ? I don't know what the right word would be. But I get this ominous feeling that she's not 100% honest with Ayaka... The whole "I'm a witch" thing, and now the "Michiru will die" aren't helping this feeling quiet down at all.
Can't wait to see how it plays out! Thanks for the translation!
I wonder if we'll actually see her have any manifesting witch powers if it's not a chuuni/'oh i'm such a quirky girl' kinda thing to say even if the main chara does have a time loop 'ability'/curse
Thanks for the chapter!
Now I don't know if this was addressed in previous chapters, since I can't remember;
Can she actually die? Has she tried? Cause as dark as this gets, that's gonna be one hell of a dark path to go down...
She prevented her cousin's death so i imagine if she did die she'd just loop back versus just fully ending tho that also means she probably can't commit suicide if she's tired of it, versus just like becoming a shut in and sleeping all day or so tho i imagine at some point some ppl might be automatic the same way you just go to school everyday but i guess it'd be hard to tune out some things

tho idk if we'll get into some kinda 'backstory' or explanation of why things are happening to her specifically (versus 'this is a story and she's the main chara' but it would be interesting if the world was expended/more stories within this 'universe' with other ppl with powers)

Dex-chan lover
Oh, just f***ing great, what a great way to call it a night! Thanks so f***ing much, you bastard mangaka!

:qq: :qq: :qq:

Guess I'll eagerly wait for dread the next chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
She believes that she can't die, but she has never tested it... yet.

Dex-chan lover
LES FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
also tf you mean she gon die on the 5th of Octobor?????

Aggregator gang
I thought I would be happy all the chapter long, but then there is that statement.

Thanks for the amazing translation!!

And. Here. We. Go.

It's nice Ayaka had such a lovely moment because being a time repeating hime cut lesbian is suffering. Just ask Homura Akemi or Higurashi spoilers Rika Furude
EXCEPT Homura got friendzoned like 3 times and in two of them, Madoka knew everything Homura did to save her 😭

Aw man, I was really rooting for the Yuuka route, and then I got a double slap in the face and hit with the Michiru suplex

Users who are viewing this thread