Wasureenu Majo no Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Unforeseeable October 5th

Dex-chan lover
I loved it before and can't see any problems to love it now! One of the best things at the moment!

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure the ridiculous sequence of events in the accident was Yuuka snipping together a thousand different things to make it happen.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty sure the ridiculous sequence of events in the accident was Yuuka snipping together a thousand different things to make it happen.
But why did Yuuka decide to use that day of all days to make Ayaka run to Yuuka and finally piece together that Yuuka is a witch? She could’ve waited till she was 17 or she could’ve done it earlier. Only now that she’s in her teens and finding romance, she chose to blatantly make the worst case scenario happen with various small stitches for the most shocking reveal.

I’m assuming that when Ayaka and Michiru kissed, maybe the next day A, Ayaka had told Yuuka and Yuuka was able to edit away the kiss, and edit away the memory of the next day-A so A happened again without her knowing? I think the snipping Yuuka does really does in fact change Ayaka’s “memory” about days that happened, such as a day happening 20 times but Yuuka can strip away 15 of them if she wants.

Fed-Kun's army
10,000 years later and Ayaka is still trying to stop the ICBMitsubishi from crushing Michiru.
Surprisingly not Truck-kun. Also the fact that Michiru was able to save Ayaka, I wonder if there were other days that Ayaka died that Yuuka cut out entirely, until Michiru was successfully able to save Ayaka while also being killed in the most brutal way.

Users who are viewing this thread