Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

That condition though. I mean he has to work more for the princess sure love books more than anything else xD

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapters!! This was so satisfying to read <3 I want them to be happy forever

I'm glad her family had her best interests at heart. Like actually had her best interests at heart. They weren't like "ooooh, a prince! Here's our daughter!" Or "our daughter will never get married in her own so whoever asks about her first gets her cause it's what's best."

That's right make the Prince work for our precious Eli's heart. Kyakekeke

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate her family looking out for her, but...more interest in him than books? Did they want her to stay single forever?

Dude really took those full 4 years to meet that condition. I appreciate the family actually caring for Eli and making sure that sheโ€™s safe also i literally love the prince ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

If she was just a bit more obsessed with books and reading, he would have lost ๐Ÿ˜†

Her family cares about her so much <3 Also, seeing the double update made me so happy! Thank you so much for translating!

Her brother and the prince look too much alike. At least give them different hair!

@Psychronia lol I guess it's their way of saying "you can't have my daughter if she doesn't fall for you". And I think they're very thoughtful with the condition. The first so that no one would cause trouble for her and the second so that her marriage would be happy. Lol I don't think he'd be happy if his wife like books over him.

Suddenly pitty the prince. Eli's family showed they can be just as dangerous...

Users who are viewing this thread