Bibliophile Princess

LMFAOOO this comment section.
cuz on the latest chapter I literally screamed
“f***ing bitch*

but omg begone scheming thot

Motherf***in bish.
While holding a big stack of books and things.. if others are blindshit that can't see and think then why do they have their brain to begin with.
Just a bunch of duckboi

You flaming pile of garbage sgfdhkfslf
I was hoping the fall would kill her but whatever
Those retainers and the prince better recognize that there's no way Eli could push her with that gigantic pile of things in her hands

@DiaFinis do you know where i can find the chapter 4 raws? The raws that are linked skip to current raws after chapter 2. I want to see the art for this even if i cant read it. If you dont know thats fine, ill just be here refreshing SLC's website everyday...

I don't get it. Isn't someone in the castle at least a bit suspicious of Irene?? Like is no one concerned how this nobody suddenly became a somebody and even partake in a "secret date" between the prince while the prince's fiancé is present? Why tf this random ass girl even allow in the palace and why is she even allowed to get close to the guys with higher class??? Like what. Who is she. I don't get how she isn't racking up any nasty rumor for hanging out with an engaged man and many other men. Elianna has an excuse hanging out with the other guys it's because she's an important figure, the prince's fiancé, so she'll need protection and since she's an important figure it isn't weird for her to hang out with the other men who were also an important figure. What I want to know is why Irene, a random ass girl, is allow to get close to them??

Tf... I swear if the believe this Irene chick... I want her to drop everything and leave like tf 👏🏼👏🏼 She’s over here doing your paperwork shít and he doing this

they can't do this to me. I just discovered this manga and the chapters aren't enough. Uggggggh! I wish I never found this because now I feel so impatient!

Users who are viewing this thread