Bibliophile Princess

Aiya....to be honest I was soooo frustrated after I read the latest translated chapter. But, dont worry folks. Just deep breath and we can pass this...

I hope.

I'm a bit annoyed. On the raws it doesn't seem like the manga has consistent chapters. It jumps from chapter two to chapter 11. . .well somehow the translator was able to find chapter 3 so I'm probably worrying for nothing. Still I wanted to read the fourth chapter but I can't.

I wish I hadn't discovered this manga so soon. Because now I feel so impatient to get the fourth chapter.

so it seems that everyone in the palace may have not wanted her around because they knew other the girl was up to no good.

It also looks like the prince has been in love with her since they were kids based on the raws. So it isn’t a marriage of convenience. He may have misled her with that to get closer.

Does anyone have another link to the novel? Tried the link provided and keep getting pop ups on the whimsical site. It also looks like they are charging for the 4th chapter.

omg i love it so much how the prince smile and then glare at them at ch 4 it have taken my heart away take it just take it away

Users who are viewing this thread