Bibliophile Princess

i feel confused, it's like we already have the ending without all the action....now i'm curious how will they continue

Well, every chapter looks like an ending chapter in itself!! This series is amazing but how will it proceed?? Will it be written in flashbacks or future(like normal stories)? Or a mixture of them!!

Dex-chan lover
I marathoned these chapters then reread from the beginning.
Great story and I'm glad to see the story continues from this matter being resolved~

Wow! Another treasure found! Its so fua fua!😊 I could melt with the crown prince's love for the mc! I thought he will be one of the scum prince who doesn't appreciate their own fiancee and toss eli to the sides and choose that vixen, irene... But i was wrong... 😊Im glad! Im glad for this developnent! And i want to read more!

This kind of pace is refreshing! In different stories, the same scenario drags on and doesn’t get resolved until much later. I like how this developed, fairly fast but still held plenty of substance!

Next paragraph pretty much says why you should acknowledge this review. Those after will be the actual ‘review’.

Started reading this simply because I saw the name on a translator’s credit page (No clue why they put it there) as a recommended book of the week (never read anything from that translator except one chapter so don’t know if thats a regular occurrence). Despite reading mountains of books addressed to different demographics, with different styles (from manga to light novels and web novels etc), I rarely leave ratings, unless I absolutely love or hate the storyline beyond the point of just dropping, yet alone leaving a review.

To summarise a my feelings for a story that isn’t finished is difficult, let alone avoiding spoilers, however I’ll try my utmost best to do so... The difference in pace to my usual stories was refreshing, with the interactions between characters, I felt, as quiet believable. The art is nice, for those of you who care about it. The main character and the prince both have extremely likeable personalities, however I also feel that the villainess is also left with room to sympathise towards, adding to the realism, because despite what people think, even people with the most hated personalities are likely, though not always, to have someone who likes them.

Chapter 1 was nice, not much happened except the obvious relating to introducing characters, setting the plot, etc - though I still had a sense of fulfilment even without anything major plot relating happening.

Chapter 2 had me in tears by the end of it, which is something I haven’t done in a long time from reading a book.

Chapter 3 had me, put bluntly, pissed off by the end of it - I was seething with rage already.

Chapter 4 onwards had me grinning ear to ear without realising it, finding myself incredibly lucky to have started reading it when there were 8 chapters, since I didn’t have to be left on an entire, nor major, cliffhanger.

As you can see, in the course of 4 chapters, I went from bored (pre-reading), to elated (happy), followed by depression and anxiety, before going to rage and finally ending on satisfaction!

Highly recommend this read! Could probably have read the first chapter or two in the time it took to read this! 😅

Group Leader
I mean it's a cute fluffy story with nice art but thats it. It doesn't really have intresting characters.Or original plots

Okay the story is finally picking up the pace!! I kind of already saw that thing about her family coming tho I'm really curious to know what make her/them so special that it made it hard for the imperor & her family to be reluctant... Idk mybe I didn't read/understand that part really well so I'd be grateful if someone who happens to understand more could enlighten me ><"

@Zegdapitra Her family was called the "Big Brains." Also, compare to Eli's attention to detail huge store of knowledge to the point that she literally found new medicine, supported businesses, stopped not one but two corruption conspiracies, helped boost relations with a warmongering nation known for its military, as well as gather the support of literally every official in that nation all without knowing it herself. Her family is probably no different. Their skill has probably kept that nation alive and growing in power for centuries. It isn't exactly a stretch to suggest they basically are capable of being the literal leaders of the nation and could probably dispose the royal family efficiently and without resistance from any but the most foolhardy loyalists.

The heroine is so cute and chill, it makes me wanna sit in a garden while sipping tea and eating cookies 😚
Thank you for the translation guys !! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread