Bibliophile Princess

Thank you for the update! Im so happy that these 2 resolved all the misunderstandings :’D

Fed-Kun's army
Akakshdhsjjdjdjd THIS IS FAR TOO CUTE!!!

10 years of dedication... Is someone IRL also like that??? Anyone?? TwT

OSC

Ahhhh cute it's too cute i don't care how cliche it is it's a cotton candy manga and there's nothing wrong with that

Yes yes it's cute and all but... "I don't have any intention of letting you go" are we supposed to swoon with that? It sounds predatory, it wouldn't be cute if he was ugly right? lol I know I shouldn't take this seriously but still..

Contributor
@No_tears_only_dreams:

Indeed, that's been bothering me as well. Ultimately, I doubt he'll do anything harmful, but he seems more than just a tad domineering and calculating, which clashes pretty badly with the gentle persona that it seems we're otherwise supposed to believe in.

That is to say—he's hardly the worst "bad boy" that's shown up in a shoujo manga, to be sure, but it kind of ruins the soft atmosphere this series had going. And as such makes me want to slap him, or some-such gesture of admonishment anyway.

Some people just can't seem to help equating possessiveness with affection, though, I guess.

Oh my~ I love this so much! <3 Thank you so much for the translation! I hope you are safe and okay! Please take care and thank you again!

So happy to see it finally update, as by this point I suspected it might have been dropped. I hope in the future this will get translated every month again, but one can only hope I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
Oh nice, this did have a manga adaptation....

Pacing is a bit different, but seems to works better for the story in Manga form.

With their height gap, instead of Princess Bibliophile, it looks more like Prince Pedophile. How old is the prince anyway? We know they met x years ago when the prince was 12. Eli is now 18 and the mature looking uncle is only a year older than the prince. I can only guess they have a 3-4 year gap.

Users who are viewing this thread