Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 104

Group Leader
I was wondering what was missing on the earlier release

always love the twitter artwork

Dex-chan lover
Fuck it I'll post it again then. LOOK AT MY CEO OF GEO, screw the tierlists and metausers, he's too cool for them.
jTgPm39.jpg

Also, I understand staying up all night for a new RPG, was hoping to do that with Cyberpunk 2077, but with the news that's coming out, I'll wait at least 6 months if not more to play it on my PC.

Dex-chan lover
4 pages of extra goodies! that's how you do it! thanks Eidetic Memoscans & TOOR Scans!!!

Mobile games being free, imagine. Once you get into gacha games like FGO, it is a lot harder when you are into it, it is pretty good gacha game, but you suffer a lot and it requires a lot of dedication unlike other gacha games. So rip Takezawa if she ever encounters gacha games like FGO.

Dex-chan lover
Calling gatcha games "gaming" is such an insult to real games that aren't predatory. Pay $60 for Cyberpunk 2077, pay $5 for The Binding of Isaac, pay $20 for DOOM: Eternal while it's on sale, etc. You get the entire game and don't need to pay more. But gatcha games take literally tens of thousands of dollars to be competitive or complete your collections. And, they prey on people with practices like loot boxes. Worst of all, they usually aren't even very fun to play.

I really hope that loot boxes and similar practices can get labeled as gambling(which they are) by the courts so there will be fewer of these cancerous games targeted at kids.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so boss used to play those Strip Mahjongg games at the arcade, eh.

Fed-Kun's army
SOMETHIN IS MISSING ! The line curve of Takizawa's CHEST. I feel robbed !!

@Varler Games need money to continue. Businessmen will still laugh in the end. Also some games still require u add DLCs instead of adding them needed functions to base game at start
*looks menacingly at Paradox Interactive games*

Users who are viewing this thread