Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 97

Dex-chan lover
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
She was over here playing with firecrackers and my boy just drops a nuke.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOI

So does she love him or not? Kind of an asshole move on her part to get him to clearly delineate their relationship when she’s being the very epitome of wishy washy. Maybe he should’ve answered with a salvo of “possibly” and “maybe” s too.

Dex-chan lover
Hate these kind of milking "Yesn't" type of resolutions, you either say yes or no. No in-betweens. Sad the guy will take anything but a no as a win...

Dex-chan lover
Here I thought we're gonna get more gradual progress and he just fucking nukes it with "I LOVE YOU". Pretty Chad if you ask me, but I was hoping for more awkwardness.

Ah yes. Sweet sweet progression. He should have just asked her out though. More than friends, less than lovers. Isn't that just a best friend with a weird title?

Group Leader
I got a bit down after reading some unverified spoilers from the raw in the prev chapter, but this is actually better than I thought.

Supporter
Adult relationships are certainly complicated, huh ?

My dream was to become a scientist and get acquainted with a cute braid wearing glasses girl who looks super cute in a lab coat.

I never finished that degree, but i still think that a workplace romance seems awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread