Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 157

Dex-chan lover
so is the next chapter the ryokan NTR doujin? the main character would fit very well in those types of doujins

Dex-chan lover
Can we get a gif of spider-man in that train scene to describe what will happen to Takizawa's bikini top, please?

after reading until the last available chapter in raws, and especially the chapter after this one, my takeaway is as follow
spoilers of course:
It seems that with the way they react in the next chapter, and a few of their interactions before this chapter, and after the next chapter, they have already done the deed and such, but due to how yanBaru writes the 4koma, he goes for a way of telling it on a very vague way, meaning we are likely not going to see even a direct kiss, because the author assumes we know they have already done so, it sucks and it's terrible, but with how long it has been running, it's almost granted that's just how it's going to be until the end, don't get surprised if she eventually gets pregnant and we haven't seen them kiss once

Dex-chan lover
Takizawa_shitpost.png

Dex-chan lover
You know what? I'm gonna go against the grain...
ALL MY CHIPS ON THOSE BIKINI STRAPS HOLDING STRONG AGAINST IMMENSE ahem adversity next chapter.

That bikini will absolutely definitely still fit you, Takizawa-san, and you have certainly not grown larger in certain areas. :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread