Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one here who wish her boobs were bigger? I mean, there at a good size already, but making them bigger would be even bigger. Maybe her boobs could grow more and more as the series progresses.

Man, was the raw already published ? Because I'm a little worried right now, it's been a lot of time...

Dex-chan lover
this series can be summarize with:
wRiomEY.jpg

@darthcreeper64
oh there's progress, slowly but surely a progress.

Double-page supporter
I came here for the tits, stayed for the tits

Read the doujin you fool, it progressed better than the original

You might think its a waste of time but its actually pretty good, there is progress and entertainment value

Dex-chan lover
It's fun and cute and all, but the monthly chapter cadence recently is destroying my soul.

@frooded There is progress I'll tell you that...
there's a confession but they're not in a "dating" phase yet... its weird but worth your time.

How nice people are in this comic lol. In real life Japan, she’d get stares every day she goes out. 😅

Honestly this has gotten worse since they became semi-official; They don't actually do couple stuff and what few ecchi situations there were have gone as well. It hasn't deserved the ecchi tag for a good year or so and has morphed into a fairly bland relationship manga.

i feel like it's more natural for them to slowly get used to each other's presence. kinda like rl. it's not like every moment is going to make your heart burst after the first couple of months of dating. though I do wish i'd get to see more romantic maneuvers. that's what happens when it's a 4-koma format

Users who are viewing this thread