Bijo to Kenja to Majin no Ken

Dex-chan lover
@deedet
It's not bad, the score is lower then it should be.
Theres plenty of isekai garbage out there higher scored but so much worse than this.

The thing that sucks tho is that updates are super slow like my god, 3 years and only 12 chapters

@Raydnt oh okay, thanks. Is it good enough to get rid of the isekai garbage statut or is it just on the better end of isekai garbage

oof grace hot. honestly tis isnt a bad read shud try it before complaining cuz diff ppl have diff taste some may dislike it some may like it

I honestly enjoy this because of the slow world building. Not to mention we honestly don't know a whole lot about the FMC so it could possibly turn out to be a well made story, but it has its downs as well. It needs something but I just can't quite describe exactly what it needs.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone reads this comment before they go into the manga then read Chapters 1-8 skip to Chapter 16
If you don't want to get bamboozled like me from thinking "oh I can see how this is going to go, then oh wait i was wrong they are doing this that that is a relief of freshness, 😠why have that if you're just going to do the status quo instead of something new"

The second girl gets introduced with a male partner that is a tank. The male partner is her childhood friend. It looks like she might have feelings for Tank. As a reader thinking this is new and something i have been wanting to see for a long time was happy thinking MC will get a new girl while Tank has childhood friend. But they kill Tank off to give MC another harem member when it would have been better to not introduce Tank at all if this was the direction you were going to go

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
If
Demons vanish when killed then how will we become satisfied if enemies can just respawn. Terrible way to start the manga.

No wonder the manga flopped so hard.

He may be a "generic MC," but not a "generic isekai MC, seeing that he isn't OP as hell, but rather he is comparatively weak for someone in a fantasy world.

With the only thing he has in his favor is his ability to inspect/identify things, he will need to rely on his intellect to survive, instead of the typical isekai way of brute forcing your way through using OP cheat skills.
Ummm, yeah, that's the current "generic MC". There's like 100 other manga with the exact same premise. There's 3 generic Japanese isekai MC teplates; 1. Cringe OP edgelord, 2. Weak/powerless lucky pervert, 3. Weak/powerless lucky pervert who becomes cringe OP edgelord

Dex-chan lover
Women whit too big breast ... Whyout that , it's good .

Indeed, this is the only reason people have a problem with this manga. If the story featured only flat or androgynous women, you can bet anything safely that they'd be going along with it without much complaint.

For all the manga out there that do follow formulae described here, but feature MCs who can't stand girls who like those in this manga, there's way too many examples for it not to be clear--if you're aware or are willing to admit it.

That said, I do hope a good group will resume scanlation of this manga; if an isekai manga about the "wrong" way to use healing magic--full of effeminacy, care of the author and given visual form by the josei mangaka--can get such forgiving attention and consistent updates, so can this.

For a series where a big focus of the MC is his ability to view status screens sure was nice of the translators to rarly if ever actually translate the status screens ....

Users who are viewing this thread