Bijutsubu Girl - Ch. 260 - Art Club Girl Under the Covers Part 13

Double-page supporter
Even with the puberty limiter and her reason popped, she is still only hugging and glomping him. These are some pure kids. Or does it take more reason than she can muster to unbutton his uniform?
It takes two to tango. She is content, for now, but if he were to also loose reason its gonna be time for her to take the pill

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, i love how naturally their relationship developed
No arbitrary stages, labels, "big social event that's the only place I can make a move in, where I totally will, guys, this time for real" or over-consciousness of their attitude towards each other setting them 3 steps back
Their feelings for each other developed gradually to the point where they're comfortable with cuddling under the sheets, no need for asking the other what they are, so they can answer something non-comittal to preserve the status quo, big confession or need to "make it official", they know they like each other and act as such
This comment could age like milk left outside the fridge on a hot day and they could totally fall back into these tropes though despite how intimate they already are :nyoron:

GO USACHII CLAIM HIM AS YOURS!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Sakupii is not leaving that bed for at least the rest of the class :p

I love them.... they are so freaking pure and lovely... please let them be happy and heal my tired soul uwu

Users who are viewing this thread