Bimajo no Ayano-san

Dex-chan lover
@Divol
Yeah, there's really no romance at all. At most, you just get characters getting horny for the FMC but that's about it. Really slice of life with nothing really meaningful to say other than "hey! this mom is really hot". But that okay I guess because that's what it's going for I suppose.

Man good thing it was getting translated again. Thank you to the group who picked this up.

Dex-chan lover
Will this series peek into her son life? I'm kinda hoping we get a crack into how her son is living

Dex-chan lover
You will be dissapointed if you looking for them in this manga
OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAsIQxOSmxfVfF3EYrXrfUJw

Because this manga just slice of life of a beautiful women with one son that made every single man encountered heart beat, thats it nothing more nothing less.

If you looking for that, good for you, read it. But if you looking for MORE than that, you will be dissapointed. Even the end is really meh

Contributor
Extremely sudden ending, no mention/explanation of what the fuck the husband/father is doing, and no resolution any of the ongoing romantic plotlines. Really lame stuff. Only worth reading for the great artwork and a few of the jokes.

Users who are viewing this thread