Binbou Kizoku Nord no Boukentan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Wow she is pretty tall.
I thought she would be short, based on vol 2 cover.

Dex-chan lover
Its great to see that all the older siblings rly trying thier best for the younger ones
the family trying their best for each other

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to the next.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. It's quite early, but yeah we're near the preview in chapter 1. Looks like it'll only be the two of them?

Wow she is pretty tall.
I thought she would be short, based on vol 2 cover.
Well, Nord is sitting down. She looks more mature here than in vol cover though.

Dex-chan lover
Did they just said 7 younger siblings ? plus like 3-4 olders ones ? Holy Cow have their parents tried to stop fucking like rabbits ?

But shot out to the whole gaggle of kids for trying their best to take care of the younger ones.

Double-page supporter
Did they just said 7 younger siblings ? plus like 3-4 olders ones ? Holy Cow have their parents tried to stop fucking like rabbits ?

But shot out to the whole gaggle of kids for trying their best to take care of the younger ones.
The mother must have dummy thic child bearin hips to be pulling that off. 12 years of being pregnant sounds awful.

Fed-Kun's army
That’s unfortunate, for me. I was interested in this manga, but I’m not one for info-dumps. Guess I’ll have to drop it.

Dex-chan lover

It's always an investment and/or insurance. When 4 of your sons all take up the sword, one would probably survive long enough to carry on the linage. Beyond that, they are simply blessed with kids beyond expectation. Before modern medicine, half of the children die before reaching 5.

Users who are viewing this thread