Binbou Reijou no Kanchigai Seijo-den ~Okane no Tame ni Doryoku Shitetara, Oozoku Harem ga Dekite Imashita!?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - If you work hard for mo…

I wish her village was hit by a real epidemic while she is away after she finds out they were lying, that way she thinks they are still lying and die for real.

Aggregator gang
Ever think just how long it would take to draw one of those magic circles to cast a spell?? Just how the hell do you memorize them as well? They make Mandarin look easy

Dex-chan lover
Her father is such a useless airhead but he cares for her at least 😂

Dad! Why you go out of your way to make such a big misunderstanding?! Wtf
@greyson107 My little brother was born with a full head of hair. Looks like a pompom. Hahaha

Wow... Fucking assholes.
Like um... Did she ever SAY anything about wanting to risk her life as an adventurer???
Sure she'd be great at it, but don't lie and cheat and force people into the life you want them to have.

Let's pray for an actual plague that kills everyone while she's away!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, my daughter is a generous, humble prodigy! Let's send her to an early grave via the life of a wandering warrior! For crying out loud... :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
I like a capable female MC.
Father got that boing boing gyat damn.

Dex-chan lover
Why?! Such a promising start. Why do so many of these stories have to immediately poison themselves with emotional manipulation bullshit? These people seemed so lovely, why do we have to immediately hate them? Oh well, here's hoping the story moves away from that and we can just ignore this place.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like all the fat that was supposed to go to her breasts…went to her father! :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread