Binetsu Kuukan - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
She "gave up her own body"? Fuck off, she just tried to rape him. What an amazing way to make a victim out of a rapist.
Japanese authors be like.

I really liked this manga before this retarded arc. It had an interesting thing going on, and was somewhat different from others in a way it did things. Until now that is, fucking hell...

Yeahhh figured as much that they'll just brush off the rape with a whiteknight and apology. Welp.

Shame that there's probably gonna be zero consequences on Ikuno after this. I will turn a blind eye to that ONLY, just only, if she stops bothering them and appears less.

̶G̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶u̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶<̶/̶3̶

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Minoru prioritizing her feeling over his supposed best friend. I hope the two main characters cut them both off after this.

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'm the only person in the world that doesn't hate Ikuno. Has she been a terrible person? Absolutely. But imo she has been quite aware this whole time that she's been awful (especially after Minoru called her out back during their first meeting). She's also aware that Amane will never love her back romantically. I feel like the concept here is that love can be an extremely painful thing, you feel powerless to your own emotions and it's like you're helpless as you watch yourself become something you hate. And that goes tenfold for a teenager hopped up on hormones. Out of all the characters in the manga, no one hates Ikuno more than Ikuno does right now. Now that the storm has passed, she has a chance to reassess the kind of person she wants to be.
I'm not excusing her horrible actions as a person, I'm just giving my take on what I believe is the purpose of her character arc in this story, and maybe I'm weird but I don't hate it (although I can also understand not wanting drama in my fluff).

Users who are viewing this thread