Binetsu Kuukan - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Rather good ad-libbing from Minoru. Somehow he managed to twist an act of pure jealousy into an act of deep loyalty and friendship taken too far. Considering Ikuno didn't quite manage to follow all of it, it might have been too good ad-libbing, but fortunately for her, Naoya is mellow enough that he didn't mind the small things, as bizarre as this all must have been for him. Perhaps the most important factor is that since he loves Amane, he wouldn't want to hurt her friends either, if they seem to remain on Amane's side.

Dex-chan lover
Please stop being a bitch after knowing he's not there for any girl, he likes Amane, not just "any girl"

Dex-chan lover
This is common in manga (as well as other types of work), but I just don't like lying to cover up these kinds of bad actions. The lie is fundamentally selfish. It's the same exact kind of selfishness that made her attempt to sexually assault Naoya.

It makes any remorse from her seem shallow. Whatever. That's just me.

Dex-chan lover
Well that resolved like I hoped it would, jarring as it was I'm looking forward to more growth in all characters.

Since the last time I've watched the entirety of PMMM and now I think that Amane looks like Madoka

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like how Minoru is white knighting for this chick, but whatever. As long as the end result is Ikuno fucking off, then I'm all good.

Hopefully (most likely) we'll return the focus to the main couple after this shitshow.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, apparently it's been 8 months since the last chapter. No wonder I forgot the story and had to reread previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Damn they really brushed off sexual assault like that :dogkek:

sexual assault "gave in a bit"
Imagine if the sexes were reversed. I know that's whataboutism but it's so fucking jarring it ended this way. Literally had to lie to smooth things over. Like I guess this is the best result that could happen but seriously shouldn't he be a little more suspicious of her behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread