Binetsu Kuukan - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Group Leader
Never dropping this! Inject that pseudo-incest in my veins kekeke.

In other news though, finding the raws for this is really a big pain in the ass. I can't read Chinese, so please don't send me Chinese raws. Even when I decided that buying the mags is the only way (*cough*paypal*cough*), I can't even find where some of them are. Ch20.5 and Ch21.5p1 are referenced in these tweets, but I can't find the special web releases. Heck, the hakusensha site won't even load for me. *rage*
https://twitter.com/rakuen_info/status/1285149523287789568
https://twitter.com/rakuen_info/status/1344131094048690178

Thank god, this manga still alive T_T
Thankyou so much for the trasnlation, keep up the good work!!!

@roankn thanks you for trying. I know how it feels to find manga that is a most impossible to find.

@roankun I was able to get the first set of the 21.5 raws a few weeks ago from Hakusensha's site so I can DM that to you. Thank you for all the effort you put in.

Dex-chan lover
Think I'll just drop this and let my grandchild told me the ending before I die because 4 chapters a year is gonna kill me sooner or later anyways.

The immorality is addicting.... don’t judge me folks!! Exciting things are exciting!! Can’t help myself

Dex-chan lover
Would it have been too scandalous to say Amane is right there, in his room? I mean, it's obvious Naoya had been communicating with her just before because he visited his mother to tell about Amane's worries. In fact, Kayako should have guessed Amane is there by thinking for a second. Maybe she was just being tactful by pretending not to know.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks you for not forget this even though i already have....if you want buy mags then why don't try bookwalker instead ?

Dex-chan lover
YAY NEW CHAPTER

God they’re so cute together... but YEESH is it gonna be pretty awkward to explain to their parents in the future

Or worse... get caught in some act

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa an update! I was worried I wouldn't see another chapter for this. Thanks for the release, I hope we see more in the future.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
naoya, your inner chad is slipping out!!!!!!!!

Group Leader
RAWS UPDATE: This community is downright AWESOME. I now have the raws for Ch20.5 up to 21.5 part 2 (so basically, all available chapters right now). I'll have them out soon! Cheers to @fjgs19 @Xelloss1537 @moodyrunner and @potatofood - you guys are the best!

@Renki - Age has made me internet illiterate lmao. I didn't even know an english site existed!

Dex-chan lover
Sadly this series seems to just be published very slowly. Looking at the previous tankoubon releases they were each about a year and 7 months apart. Volume 3 came out about a year and one month ago, so assuming they maintain the same pace it will be another half a year before we see volume 4 released as a tank.

Only other option is magazine versions but that's much more of a pain to get.

Users who are viewing this thread