Binetsu Kuukan

Three times a year?! Why 😭
I like how Ikuno's point of view transits the manga from garden variety romance to a serious deliberation on the morality of romantic relation between siblings.

It's been a while since I read a manga where the characters have a natural progression, I really like the main couple.

The whole lesbian friend thing is unnecessary, it's the only bad part of the story.

Don't you feel the art is similar to Madoka? I thought it was the same author for a moment

It's been a while since I read a manga where the characters have a natural progression, I really like the main couple.

The whole lesbian friend thing is unnecessary, it's the only bad part of the story.

Don't you feel the art is similar to Madoka? I thought it was the same author for a moment
The author, Ume Aoki is the character designer for Madoka so, yeah. She's drawn a lot of official key art too.
https://wiki.puella-magi.net/Ume_Aoki#Gallery

Highly recommend her flagship work known as Hidamari Sketch if you're into 4komas btw.

Dex-chan lover
capitalism ho
@DavidianMillerian, he said the line!
mNusbvS.jpeg

that see you in 2022 hurt more than expected (´;ω;`)
It hurts even more now since half the users on this site left after the MangaDex breach of 2021. :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread