Biorg Trinity - Vol. 11 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
I admit this chapter is just too crazy to understand... so i gave up and will just go with the ride until the end XD.

Dex-chan lover
yeah... at this point i dont even try to understand the story anymore... i just want to see the ending... will he be able to save her and get together in the end? thats the only thing i want to know at this point...

Thanks for the chapter as always! Hope you find a translator for this.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda get it ... and I kinda don't. I can kinda explain it ... and at the same time, I kinda won't.

That being said I DO NOT think I can even explain if I tried. At this point, I'm just along for the ride like everybody else ... But I'm gonna bet ambiguous ending with no couples formed and no ships sailing. If something different happens then ... I expectedly did NOT expect that.

After all this time I can safely say I don’t know what’s happening and I’m okay with that

Fed-Kun's army
This shit keeps going on and on. Its on the level of retardedness as air gear. Hella boring i might add, so i'm out because i doubt the ending will be anything worth sticking around.

Dex-chan lover
I think I sorta got it with the book analogy. But the art is so good it's distracting lol.

Group Leader
Same. Don’t get it. Love Hosa’s hair. Had to check the last chapter in case I missed anything.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, looks like the translator quit.

Shame though, even though the story is unnecessarily convoluted it's one of those that is good for rereading. At least for me.

Users who are viewing this thread