Biryuu Enshoutan ~Jikokouteikan ga Gekitei na Dragon-kyuu Bishoujo Maou o, Yuusha ga Icharabu de Taijisuru Ohanashi~ - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
They also kinda forgot about the rush to capital so the sword can't pick up another hero. But I understand the need to gain bargain chips.
tbf they already explained they can't go to the capital right away because it'd be going to said negotiation without any bargaining chips. They would simply just kill her. They don't really have much choice here.

Dex-chan lover
I assume you're misreading "I'm coming".
I figured that out. Zoomed in it looks like a m, at regular zoom it looks like a w. The serifs and letters kinda blend together.

Honestly I thought they were censoring the word or something. I've been seeing more and more either censored words were lately.

Fed-Kun's army
So is it just me, or did our protagonists forget about the whole "fanatically zealous against the Demon Lord" thing with the Southern kingdom? I mean, they're only literally the guys they were expecting to have to outrace to the royal capital so they can sign a peace treaty, but now Lady Merchant is suggesting getting them to back Ivelle?

Users who are viewing this thread