Biryuu Enshoutan ~Jikokouteikan ga Gekitei na Dragon-kyuu Bishoujo Maou o, Yuusha ga Icharabu de Taijisuru Ohanashi~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

Contributor
This manga, kudos on the author that truly know old communication technology via radio waves (radio communication was a thing even 1000+ years ago along electricity), but of course he can't directly speak about it so he wisely mask it as "magic". Also the same author mention in the previous chapters what the Earth is supposed to be, indeed not a spinning ball in the space but a huge motionless electromagnetic energy collector device (all living beings are energy in a a perpetual cycle, aka law of conservation of energy).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's hilarious to think that the holy sword was trying to brainwash Mirio in his sleep to make him fear and hate Ivelle, as it's done numerous times in the past with other heroes, but Mirio was too kinky for that to work on him.
pretty much...
Sword: you should fear him.
Mirio: too bad for you, I'm into that shit.

also it probably helped that Ivelle was doing the sukk when he had the nightmares, so horniness saved the world 👌👌

Dex-chan lover
The bit about the pubes is a really strange detail to throw in there. With the other content of their conversation, I wonder if it's supposed to imply her somehow becoming more human (as in, for w/e reason human-form dragons stay smooth) through the power of love, so that later on she gets to be human alongside mirio (solving the age discrepancy), or something.

Though, if that's the case, I'd be kinda bummed about the deletion of the monster/dragongirl parts.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!
It has indeed become wholesome now after that tragic and that purely sad start.
I like them both.

Dex-chan lover
With the other content of their conversation, I wonder if it's supposed to imply her somehow becoming more human (as in, for w/e reason human-form dragons stay smooth) through the power of love, so that later on she gets to be human alongside mirio (solving the age discrepancy), or something.
With the emphasis on the life span difference between them this chapter, i'm pretty sure this will be the case. She is becoming mortal. If her immortality/rebirth cycle keeping her body in a perpetual state, it might be getting slowly undone due to their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I vant blame the king for been confused I mean the demon Lord parading? Bunch of nobles too supporting asylum? Like my dude just flabbergasted

Users who are viewing this thread